Week of February 22nd

Can't believe it's the last week of February already!  This is our first 5 day week in about a month!





Party at Chuck E Cheese.  These guys went to several years of preschool together and don't get to see each other as much in Kindergarten.


Hustle game!  Exciting one again...close the entire game.  Tied with about 10 seconds left.  Our guy gets fouled and gets to shoot 2.  Makes one to go ahead and we will by one!  


This is what we're driving currently.   Me - Tiguan, Bill - Routan
The boys are headed to the futsol game, then onto basketball practice.  She and I are cleaning and getting out our spring decor!


Mmmm!  It is go great to come home and dinner is ready to serve! On of my favorite meals: roast beef, carrots, and potatoes.  I've got to get some more Crock Pot recipes we like.  



Fitness Challenge!  I was able to run over and watch her class participate in the Fitness Challenge.  They had about ten different stations and they rotated constantly for 20 minutes.  Fun!


After an evening of hanging out with dad, with Subway for dinner while mom is at her UD class.




She's all smiles after ballet and dinner at Chick-fil-A with grandma.


3 comments:

  1. You have great pictures this week. How do you always get such amazing basketball pictures, mine never come out the way I want them too. I always seem to take my picture too late and the action shot I wanted is over. Looks like you had another fun week. My kids have a fitness challenge at their school also, lucky you were there to see it, I only hear about it. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with the basketball pictures and still don't know that much about my camera (Nikon D60) but I keep playing with the settings. Most of my pictures are a blur - the lighting is bad in the gym and that doesn't help! Luckily I take enough that a few turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great basketball shot! I like your collage, too.

    ReplyDelete