What a week!!! Mom and Dad brought City BBQ for dinner on Monday evening. I had class on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, then parent-teacher conferences on Thursday evening! We had been hearing all week about this big snowstorm that was coming Friday.
It snowed, well actually slushed (if that's even possible) most of the day and didn't start snowing until evening. The kids and I spent the night at my parents' house so we could get our haircut on Saturday. Stayed at my parents' until early afternoon, then hung out at home the rest of Saturday and Sunday recovering from the week. Our laptop died during my class I teach on Wednesday night - great! Luckily we were able to get another laptop set up and I always save to my flash too! BUT we are so missing the laptop at home - ordered a new power cord and hope that is the only issue!








Great pictures!! I enjoyed reading about your week.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you♥
Love your pictures, the one with the kids holding the valentine card is adorable!
ReplyDelete